Saving His Princess By Elisa Leigh

Prince and his Lana <3 


This is the fourth book in the Steel Daggers MC Series and I loved the story plot and how smooth every detail was displayed to us, readers :)

It was well written and I felt a part of the story, like I was actually living through these characters' and that's how a good author, Elisa Leigh is :)

All of our favorite alphas from previous books were there and it was great to see my favorite hunky men there too ;)

I loved Prince (Prince) and Lana (SvetLana) chemistry and connection <3 these two were made for one another and completed each other :)

Prince gave his Lana, strength when she truly needed it and Lana gave her Vince (Prince), his one, his beautiful princess, his light and no one would ever harm her again nor take her away from him... When these men lay claim, they do it 100% on board :)

I can't wait for more stories from Elisa Leigh :) <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Just One Touch: Oh' Tequila Series Book 3 By C.A. Harms