Luther: 2 Truths and a Lie By K.L. Donn

Luther and his Ariel <3

This is the second book of the series, "Adair Empire", by K.L. Donn and in my opinion, it was good and it seems that as the series progresses, each book deals with more dark issues, so readers who have issues with dark reads, be warned because this has triggers... but even as a dark read, for me, it was a good story with a strong yet vulnerable heroine who's been through the ringer... read this when it's live to find out her life story).

K.L. Donn is one of those authors who knows how to write a good dark story and never fails to make us, the readers, feel while reading this, like you're part of the story, experiencing every emotion, good and bad, alongside our hero & heroine and even the side characters. This is what makes her, in my opinion and I bet other readers would agree, a great author and I can't wait to read more stories from her, including the next book in this series :)

We also get to see again our King and his Queen, Lilith <3 and let's just say that they approve of our heroine (by the way, I love our heroine's name :), so don't forget to read this story when it comes out live to find out what her name is).

I can't wait for the next book and keep seeing our already formed couples unite forces with the next alpha that finds his woman :)

In the last scene, we were also left with a very small glimpse of possibly a hint of who's story's next...

So now I'm anxious to read the next book because of that little tease I read at the ending scene... go read this when it's live to find out what I'm talking about, you won't regret reading this :)

I'm still anxiously waiting to read Carver's story because geez, even though he's super dark, he's also smoking hot ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Just One Touch: Oh' Tequila Series Book 3 By C.A. Harms