Review for Everything for Her by Alexa Riley



I loved this book so much. Miles was the most over-possessive alpha male I've read and he was completely devoted to Mallory since he saw when she was 17 years old. He waited for her, made sure she was safe (since Paige is his sister and Paige was best friends with Mallory) and when the time was right, he would involve himself in her life. Anyone who may reads this, may think that Miles's behavior was not normal, even Mallory thought it at the time but as you get to know Miles while reading this book, you'll understand the intensity of his feelings for Mallory is uncommon for since everyone else thinks he's cold but with her, you get to see he's completely different. He's extremely protective of her and possessive as hell, as you can probably read when someone (like Eric) gets to close to what he deems as his. I love Alexa Riley's theme of virgin heroines, it makes the story special because being with the one you'll going to be for the rest of your life, knowing that part of you was given to him, and he cherishes it and shows it every day with you is beautiful. I loved Paige, she's a firecracker and I can't wait for her story with Ryan. When Miles's father appeared, I instantly hated him as much as Miles did. This book showed that time doesn't matter, love will conquer all even if Miles helped it in his favor. There's a part when Mallory discovers everything about how Miles manipulated her life that lead her to him, that she thinks that there's something wrong with him and I feared that she would never forgive him but luckily that wasn't the case of course because Alexa Riley would never do that to us :) I loved how everyone had to call Miles by Miles but only Mallory could call him Oz. I loved the epilogues. At first, I was sad that Mallory could only get pregnant once with Henry and not have anymore kids but then I read the devotion and love that this little kid had from his mom and dad and how he loved them in return, I was floored from the emotion of their beautiful family. I also loved how the end of the final epilogue, many years had passed but the possessiveness and intensity of Miles's love for his woman never faltered but intensified even at almost 50 years old. They still had the hots for each other :) Alexa Riley really outdid herself with this book <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Just One Touch: Oh' Tequila Series Book 3 By C.A. Harms