Fortuity: Duet: Book One By Rochelle Paige

Dillon and his Faith <3

I loved this story so much <3 This was such an emotional and beautiful story between Dillon and Faith, who both have been through a lot of heartbreaking moments in their young age...

Faith is a survivor, I admired her character so much. She's strong yet at the same time sometimes vulnerable. She's sweet too with hints of sass mixed with her innocence, which I think all of this drew Dillon to her. He was determined to get to know her and when he realized that she wasn't like other girls, he was determined to make her his :) <3



There are a lot of obstacles that these two will have to overcome... trust me when I say that I can't wait to read Serenity, which is the conclusion to the Fortuity Duet :)



I recommend you guys to read this when it comes out in April 24, but I must warn that it has a surprise and devastating twist in the end and that ending is a sort of a cliffhanger for the final book, Serenity; but still you won't regret reading this because it was a beautiful story <3

I give my praises to Rochelle Paige because she did an amazing job writing this story <3 It discusses all about organ transplant and the journey (Faith) has to go through to continue living on with your life as well as giving us glimpses into the process that the organ donor's family has to be feeling too. It's not an easy journey for neither of these two and their families' and I once again say that Rochelle Paige did an awesome job and I can't wait to read Serenity <3 <3

 

Want to get to know about Rochelle Paige and her awesome stories, go check the info below, you won't regret it ;)

 

ROCHELLE PAIGE 

GOODREADS LINK:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7328358.Rochelle_Paige

 

FACEBOOK LINK:

https://www.facebook.com/rochelle.paige.125

 

AMAZON LINK:

 https://www.amazon.com/Rochelle-Paige/e/B00HEWGCFY/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1523995600&sr=1-1

 

WEBSITE LINK:

 

FACEBOOK GROUP LINK:

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1436132763270558/?ref=nf_target&fref=nf

 

TWITTER:

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Just One Touch: Oh' Tequila Series Book 3 By C.A. Harms