A Princess for Hans By MK Moore

Hans and his Amelia <3

I loved MK Moore's new story, which is a fairy-tale like story with awesome epilogues :)

I loved Hans's determination in finding the mystery blond goddess he's been dreaming for 5 years (He's 30 years old) and what made me like him even more is that he stayed celibate throughout those years and was faithful and stayed true to his princess <3

I loved Amelia's character so much! She was sweet, innocent, but at the same time determined to get her prince, Hans. She's been dreaming about him since she was thirteen years old; way longer than Hans, since when she decided it was time to get her man (she's a witch and made it happen... just go read this to find out) she was 23 years old, so that's ten years waiting, staying faithful and true. I don't think I could have waited that long to claim what I knew in my heart was my soul-mate.

But the moment these two meet, the connection is there alright ;) You can feel the sexual tension by them just staring at each other's eyes and I knew it wouldn't take long for us to get the HOT & steamy scenes together ;)

These two had insane chemistry and what I loved the most about the epilogues is first, the amount of years we get to see these two together, still in love, their family growing and the bond stronger than ever and second, the gigantic and beautiful family they've built together <3 :) 

This short, hot story has everything you want to read and there's some twists in there that will get you by surprise but in a good way :)

MK Moore did an amazing job with this story and I hope we get Han's younger sister, Carolyne and Nikolai, her lead Royal Protection Officer who also happens to be a Duke get their happily ever after since it seems they've been longing for each other for too long... hoping we get their story soon :)

If you want to get to know about MK Moore and her stories, the info is down below:

MK MOORE

GOODREADS LINK:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16953452.M_K_Moore

AMAZON LINK:

https://www.amazon.com/MK-Moore/e/B0745G4CJ4/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1524528292&sr=1-1

TWITTER:

FACEBOOK LINK:

https://www.facebook.com/authorMKMoore/  

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Just One Touch: Oh' Tequila Series Book 3 By C.A. Harms