Giving Her My Baby By Alexa Riley

Brooks and his Ella <3 



I've always loved Alexa Riley's short, smutty, instant love short stories and I'm always excited when a new one comes out... I wasn't disappointed in her new one, "Giving Her My Baby". I loved this one and I also loved the epilogues that she gave us! <3 :)

Brooks and Ella have amazing chemistry together. You could feel the sizzling connection bubbling over the surface of each page when these two were in the same room and apart as well ;) The steamy scenes were HOT as hell and I loved how Brooks was determined into breeding Ella ;) 

Of course, the way they met was unconventional and there's a sort of Brooks being Ella's stepbrother but she doesn't know that because... well I can't spoil everything so go check this one out when it comes out, you won't regret it ;)


Guys, I gotta tell you that I loved the epilogues so much, especially the second one which is 10 years into their future, so you guys will enjoy that :) You'll also like that you'll be able to read about the beautiful family Brooks and Ella have formed and how their love continues to grow, obviously with Brooks's caveman ways with his Ella, which she loves ;) Let's be honest, who doesn't love an hot alpha possessive and on top of us? ha, ha and anyways the fire between Brooks and his Ella is still intact ;) 

If you want to find out more about Alexa Riley and her stories, the links are down below: 

ALEXA RILEY 

WEBSITE LINK:

TWITTER:

GOODREADS LINK:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8296969.Alexa_Riley 

AMAZON LINK:

https://www.amazon.com/Alexa-Riley/e/B00LWDFE1O/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

FACEBOOK LINK:

https://www.facebook.com/AlexaRileyAR/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Just One Touch: Oh' Tequila Series Book 3 By C.A. Harms