Whiskey: Security Reed Series Book 7 By Giulia Lagomarsino

Whiskey and Ali's story was rough, long and difficult obstacles must be overcome to be able to reach their happily ever after <3


Whiskey is probably one of the most action filled, angst filled, emotional story of the "Security Reed Series" so far. I never expected that when I started to read Whiskey aka Chris aka Jack's story, my heart would break so many times. I was so enthralled by the story's story-line and intrigued by its really twisted and unexpected twists/turns/surprises that it made my head spin and it felt like I had drunk a bottle of Hennessy and it all went to my head 😋 

This author, Giulia Lagomarsino, really outdid herself with this book. I felt everything she was writing like it was being written to me. Ali is Whiskey's (aka Chris aka Jack) love interest and let me tell you guys something... they go way back, like seventeen years ago back and there are some surprises that you guys would have not seen coming when you start reading Whiskey's story and when it does come out, you're in for several treats and also several heartbreaking moments too but I'm telling you now, it's worth waiting for 🤗 

Now, I have to tell you guys that this story is highly emotional, at least it was for me because let's just say not only Whiskey and his woman, Ali will have trouble coming their way but the entire team will too and some will bear some of those scars for the rest of their lives... Can't spoil this for you guys because seriously, where's the fun in that!? But, trust me when I tell you that you need to read this book ASAP, the moment it comes out, press that button, especially if you guys have Amazon Kindle Unlimited and start reading this book because I can 100% guarantee you, you won't regret doing so 👍 (and if you like it, give our author some support and leave a review, even if it's a short one, all reviews matter 💋). 

Now, I'm also going to say that I'm dying to read not only Lola's story but Gabe's as well. Seriously, Gabe scenes are always leaving me cracking up the hell up because it's so funny, especially how Hunter gets all awkward and flustered when Gabe gets near him 😃 I can't wait for both those stories but I'm also super excited and hoping that Ice and Lindsey (new character introduced here and a spitfire too) eventually get their own story soon because they have to, there's definitely no way they won't because in their scenes together, there was literally so much heat in them, I felt myself flushing and sweating, no joke 😅 

If you guys want to know more about this author and her stories/ series, then check out the links posted down below 😘 

GIULIA LAGOMARSINO

GOODREADS LINK:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17110361.Giulia_Lagomarsino

AMAZON LINK:

https://www.amazon.com/Giulia-Lagomarsino/e/B0779R1L7C/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

BOOKBUB LINK:

https://www.bookbub.com/profile/giulia-lagomarsino?list=author_books

FACEBOOK LINK:

https://www.facebook.com/crazybookladylover/

FACEBOOK GROUP LINK, "GIULIA'S BOOK REVIEWERS CLUB", IN CASE YOU WANT TO JOIN IN :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1779880148753025/

WEBSITE LINK:

https://sites.google.com/view/giulianalagomarsino/home

TWITTER LINK:

https://twitter.com/crzybookladyluv

EMAIL ADDRESS LINK:

giulialagomarsino@yahoo.com 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Just One Touch: Oh' Tequila Series Book 3 By C.A. Harms