Sean: For The Love Of A Good Woman Series Book 6 By Giulia Lagomarsino

Who will Sean pick!? Read this book and you'll find out... in the meantime, get hints from my perspective ;)


I'm going to be completely honest, I'm not a big fan of love triangle stories but since I've been reading this series, "FOR THE LOVE OF A GOOD WOMAN", I decided to give this book a chance... I wasn't disappointed in the outcome ending of this story but I do have to be honest, there were some parts I didn't agree with... Not spoiling it! You'll just have to read this book and decide if you agree with me or not.

I do understand though that sometimes thinking you're in love with someone can lead you to make big and sometimes stupid mistakes, which was Sean's case but when a forgiving soul like Lillian comes along your way, you hold on tight and never let go of that type of woman because it's hard to find nowadays... 

Lillian really is one in a million and I was completely rooting for her to stay with Sean and be the one to win his heart, even after the mistakes Sean committed... Like I said, we're all human beings and we all make mistakes because honestly none of us are perfect and some of us, including myself would not agree with Sean's decision making, he somehow rectified his errors and saw the error of his ways.

Now, Vira, she's part of the love triangle plot and I must say, I hated her so much! She was a total B&tch! She strung Sean along for over a year and then she sees him trying to move on and BAM... there's one of Sean's mistakes made... Lucky for him, Lillian is not a resentful type of woman and has inner strength even if she doesn't realize it because I know, I wouldn't have been so forgiving and I definitely would have made him work REALLY HARD for my forgiveness!

Now, not everything is drama guys, there are some funny moments in this story, especially when the whole gang gets together and it was nice seeing them be there for their friends :)

Also, as always, there's angst, betrayals, some scary moments some ow/om drama because hello!? This is a love triangle story but at the end, the better woman won Sean and he should always be thanking his lucky stars that he finally saw the light through the dark tunnel and got his happy ending with the right woman <3 

If you want to know more about this author and her stories/series, then don't be shy and check out the links posted down below ;)

GIULIA LAGOMARSINO

GOODREADS LINK:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17110361.Giulia_Lagomarsino

WEBSITE LINK:

https://sites.google.com/view/giulianalagomarsino/home

TWITTER LINK:

https://twitter.com/crzybookladyluv

AMAZON LINK:

https://www.amazon.com/Giulia-Lagomarsino/e/B0779R1L7C/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1536989318&sr=8-2-ent

FACEBOOK LINK:

https://www.facebook.com/crazybookladylover/

FACEBOOK GROUP LINK, "GIULIA'S BOOK REVIEWERS CLUB", IN CASE YOU WANT TO JOIN IN :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1779880148753025/

EMAIL ADDRESS LINK:

giulialagomarsino@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Just One Touch: Oh' Tequila Series Book 3 By C.A. Harms