Ink Me: A Short Story: Queen of Hearts Ink Book 4 By M.K. Moore


 Miles and his woman, Jaxs aka Jacquie FINALLY get their well deserved happily ever after <3


I've always been intrigued by the oldest of the Heart Clan, Miles. I loved his character so much! He was such a strong person to be able to raise his younger brothers and sister when a horrific tragedy occurred in their family involving their father and mother... If you haven't read the series, then go ahead and find out what makes these Hearts' feel the way they feel when love strikes at them; fear and not wanting to be in a relationship that its Toxic like their parents makes them to make some mistakes but at the end, everything always works out and that's exactly what happens to Miles... love strikes him when he least expected it, with the person he least expected to fall for; Jacquie, Kennedy's mother (Kennedy is married to Sterling) a mother whose mistakes had consequences, a person misunderstood by everyone that has surrounded her and a woman trying to be a better person, mother, grandmother. I felt for both Jacquie and Miles. I felt their loneliness and their longing for something they thought they would never have but fate had other plans for these two and I'm so glad they were destined to be together and how happy they made each other ♡♡

I must admit, I cried when I read some of the scenes where Miles spoke about what happened to his parents and how he didn't want to become like them and how understanding Jacquie was of this delicate subject and she never wavered or never once doubted that Miles was different from his parents. She saw how dedicated he was to his tattoo family shop, his siblings and knew deep within her heart that this Man was for her. Miles never wavered in how he felt for Jacquie, even when she told him her story; he didn't see a bad person but a person willing to change for the better and most importantly, he saw the woman of his life, his forever ♡

We learn some things in this story too, like what's going on with Chip, which we already had an inkling when reading Rose and Max's story but I'm definitely not spoiling anything for you guys so go ahead and read their story to find out what I'm talking about, you won't regret it ;)

Miles and Jacquie's chemistry was super hot and they had a lot of chemistry and the sparks could be literally flown off my kindle pages unto me, making me blush and hot that I literally had to fan myself a couple of times while reading their story ;) 

Now, I've got to say that I completely fell in love with Miles and his Jax's (Miles's nickname for his woman) epilogue! It was everything I like to read about when I reach the end of a good story, either long or short as the story may be, I'm a fan of happily ever afters and this one was freaking AWESOME!!♡♡

If you want to know more about this great author and her amazing stories/series, then go check out the posted links down below because if you do, you will not regret doing it at all 🤗 😘

M.K. MOORE

GOODREADS LINK:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16953452.M_K_Moore

AMAZON LINK:

https://www.amazon.com/M.K.-Moore/e/B0745G4CJ4/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1534106716&sr=8-2-ent

FACEBOOK LINK:

https://www.facebook.com/mary.downsmoore?fref=gm&dti=1319360978189290&hc_location=group

BOOKBUB LINK:

https://www.bookbub.com/authors/mk-moore

INSTAGRAM LINK:

https://www.instagram.com/mkmoore0320/

TWITTER LINK:

https://twitter.com/smutyourmouth

WEBSITE LINK:

https://smutyourmouth.wordpress.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Just One Touch: Oh' Tequila Series Book 3 By C.A. Harms