Shadow: Satan's Fury MC - Memphis Chapter Book 2 By L. Wilder
This is the second book of this series and it's one of the books' I've been patiently waiting for it to come out. Why? Well, ever since reading Blaze which is the start of this series, I've been intrigued by Shadow's character and wanted to know more about what makes him the way he is and who the lucky lady would be claimed to be his... I wasn't disappointed at all ;) This story has everything you want in a good MC story; great characters, both main characters and secondary characters, some drama, some angst, steamy moments, some funny moments, some action packed scenes, good friends always having your back, a united family always there when you need them, either by blood or not, and a good ending to the couple's story💖 What more can you ask from an author who did an awesome job writing this story? Me, nothing because this was a great read but I wouldn't mind more stories from this series because hey, L. Wilder is literally one of my ...





It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
ReplyDeleteWhen someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!
ReplyDelete