Tricks Or Treats: An Anthology for Charity Benefiting "The Independent Cat Society" by Various Authors



I just finished reading this and I've got to say, that almost every story left me wanting to read more of it. Every author had it's own twist and turns into their story and it worked; that's what made me leaving me wanting more but if I'm being honest, I always want more when reading a good book and in this case, great stories.

A shout-out to these awesome authors who took their time to write their stories and contribute to Charity. You guys are awesome! So, guys, don't miss out on reading this anthology because it was great :)

HERE ARE ALL THE WONDERFUL AUTHORS WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THIS AMAZING ANTHOLOGY AND CHARITY :)

1. TIFFANY CARBY

2.TONI BOLTON

3.ROUX CANTRELL

4.T. ELIZABETH GUTHRIE

5.CHANDRA TRULOVE FRY

6.LORAH JAIYN

7.CASSANDRA JONES

8. ALICE LA ROUX

9. JC MADISON

10. MK MOORE

11. SAMANTHA RAE

12. LAURIE TREACY

13. THEA VALENTINE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luci's Lullaby By Leaona Luxx

Love's Lost Embrace: Cupid's Aim Series Book 4 By ChaShiree M.

Delicious Curves: Clearwater Curves Series Book 4 By KL Fast